Tuesday 30 December 2014

2015: My New Years Blogolution

So despite my best intentions, my 2014 blog lasted a feeble 3 posts.

I have no excuse; yes I got married in May, honeymooned in June and returned to work and a (a very) busy schedule but if I'm honest with myself:

Procrastination can be your worst enemy...

I'm happy to see that Amy (of the No Story Too Small Genealogy Blog) intends to kickstarts #52ancestors in 2015.

Having started so late in the process last year, I felt somewhat like my momentum had been lost before I began and I wasn't able to keep it going! This year, Amy gives weekly inspiration for blog posts.

http://www.nostorytoosmall.com/posts/announcing-52-ancestors-in-52-weeks-2015-edition/

So lets start over...
I intend to posts on Sundays, so expect my first #52ancestor blog on the 4th January 2015.

See you on the other side!



 [Note to self: Weekly recaps posted on Thursdays, commencing 8th January 2015]


No comments:

Post a Comment